Ruth & Mitch’s Barn and Co Wedding
November 26th, 2016
I’ll be honest. This one excited me, for many reasons really. Here’s some of them…
1. I had been absolutely hanging to shoot at Barn and Co since hearing of it. What a gorgeous venue! It certainly did not disappoint.
2. Barn and co is 7 minutes from my house, any day where I don’t have to worry about travel/parking/traffic and I can focus on what I have to do is indeed, a great day!
3. Both Ruth and Mitch got ready at the same place, a gorgeous house they hired for the occasion (where they partied on later I hear).
4. Ruth organized to bring her horse to the venue to be photographed with them. YES!! Need I say more really? But I will.
5. I only had to work for 6 wonderful hours this day, I was still sent home with a full belly and a bottle of wine.
6. Did I mention Ruth and Mitch are awesome?
Ruth and Mitch are relaxed people, and I like that. Nothing on the day was remotely a stress for them, or if it was, they didn’t show it. They got ready for the day at the same house, but separately, not seeing each other before they saw each other at the aisle. So many laughs this day and not a moment taken too seriously. There was no bridal party, but they chose to have their friends with them in the morning to get ready with them. I could focus all my just the two of them, and really, isn’t that what it’s all about?
I left feeling very loved up, calm and happy to do what I do. Thank you Ruth and Mitch, you are both sensational humans and I’m ever so happy you found each other.
Bride’s Dress – Tania Didenko – http://tdcouture.com.au
Head piece – Emma Brennan Millenary – http://www.emmabrennanmillinery.com
Cake – Cheeky Bakes – https://www.facebook.com/cheekybakes/
Flowers – Tyabb Roses – http://www.tyabbroses.com.au
Celebrant – Michelle Kiernan – http://mkcelebrant.com.au